Saturday 30 June 2018

Detoxing Green Smoothie


I recently invested in a NutriBullet and it’s been one of the best purchases I’ve made in a while. Since buying it, I’ve used it every single day so I’m definitely getting my money’s worth out of it.




At the being of the year I wrote a post about some health and fitness changes to my lifestyle (you can read about them here).  One of my goals was to start getting in more fruit and veg, making sure that I was getting my daily allowance.  What I like about smoothies is that they are quick and easy to prepare but ensure your body gets the daily vitamins and minerals it needs.  


 

I’m also noticing a difference in my body. My skin, hair and nails are looking more radiant. My hair is growing healthier and my skin is glowing.  It’s not just my physical appearance it’s improving but also my physical performance when I exercise.  These extra nutrients are helping my body recover and repare itself after a workout.

Another benefit is that it has improved my immune system. I have only been ill once this year and it only latest for less than a week. It’s supplying my body with more energy which is helping me fight off germs easier.

Lastly, it’s improving my clarity, focus and memory.  All these vitamins and nutrients are great for my brain so I have no more excuses for being forgetful!

I’m feeling a change in myself that is coming from leading a healthier lifestyle and that’s making me feel happier in myself.

This is one of my favourite smoothie recipes that I like to make on a day-to-day basis.



Ingredients:

1 handful spinach
I banana
1/2 green apple
1 cup pineapple
1 cup cucumber 
1 tsp fresh ginger

4 cups water

Method:

1. Add all the ingredients into a blender.

2. Add the water and blitz together until smooth.
2. Serve in a tall glass and enjoy.



I hope you enjoyed this post and I encourage you to give smoothies a go.

Leave a comment and tell me what your favourite smoothie blends are.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig