Tuesday 9 January 2018

What clothes I packed for 6 days in Pereira

As you know from my recent post, I've just come back from a trip to Pereira (& a few other places in the west of Colombia too!). Along with the excitement of traveling somewhere new is the added dilemma of what to pack, especially when it's somewhere you've never been before.  The weather in Pereira fluctuates, sometimes hot & sunny, then humid & raining the next.  So it's a good idea to pack a range of clothing suitable for both.

......& here's what I packed for my Pereira trip.


Usually, when I'm traveling in Colombia I just take my trusty little travel bag which I bought from Sports Direct.  I bought it about 3 years ago & it was super cheap but the great thing is they still sell them, click here for the website link.  The description calls it an 'overnight' bag but I find it fits enough for 5-6 days worth of clothes.
Kangol Overnight Holdall, Sports Direct, £17.99 (in sale)
I'm going to do a separate blog on beauty essentials I like to take with me, so keep looking out for that.

If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment & don't forget to follow my blog too!!!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig