Monday 3 December 2018

DIY Christmas Wreath



See how I made this beautiful centre piece for my dinning table.


This year I wanted a centre piece for my new dinning table but I was having trouble finding exactly what I wanted.  During my trips around various shops I noticed that they had plain wreaths and decor that I could use to make my own.

I didn't need to use an awful lot to make it, just a plain wreath, some pine cones and a berry spray.  Plus, I used a glue gun to fix the decor in place.  Firstly, I took the plain wreath and fluffed out the branches to make it look a lot fuller.  Then I took the berry spray and placed it how I wanted it on the wreath.  Luckily, the spray I bought had wire in it so I was able to mould it into shape around the wreath.  I used a tiny amount of glue to fix it in place but with the wire it wasn't necessary to use a lot.

Finally, I positioned the pine cones in place and glued them to the wreath.  I used a mixture of both plain brown pine cones and sparkly rose gold pine cones to add variety and a little more texture.

To style it, I added a candle in the centre.  I love how it turned out and it looks so beautiful on my dinning table.




I hope you enjoyed this post and it inspires you to get crafting this Christmas.

xoxo


What's your favourite Christmas decoration this year?  Have you crafted any of your own?  Leave a comment below.  I'd love to hear from you!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig