Thursday 20 December 2018

How I'm Wearing Jumpers This Winter


I'm all about investment pieces for my wardrobe and some items of clothing I always think are good to invest in every winter are a few really nice quality pieces of knitwear.  I've recently bought a few new ones for this winter.  It was way overdue because my other jumpers have become very worn and tatty lately.  They've had a good run with me wearing them for about two years but it was time to freshen up my looks and treat myself to some new additions to my wardrobe.  I like to get different types so my looks can be versatile so I can wear them for different occasions.  H&M have some lovely jumpers in store at the moment and I couldn't resist picking up a few.  

Look 1
I love these mohair-blend jumpers in H&M at the moment.  They are available in five different colours but I chose the beige marl one.  Teamed with leggings, it's the perfect jumper for cosy, snuggly days when you just want to lounge around the house.

Mohair-blend Jumper (Beige Marl), £39.99 | Vest Top with Lace Trim (White), £4.99 | Pile Sliders (White), £19.99 | 2-Pack Necklaces (Rose Gold-Coloured), £5.99 | Jersey Leggings (Dark Grey Marl), £6.99 - all H&M

Look 2
I chose this gorgeous fine-knit grey jumper.  Combined with a light blue shirt, black trousers and patent boots to complete the look.  This is the perfect outfit for a casual daytime look or by adding some heels you can transform it into a smart casual look for the evening.

Shirt (Light Blue), £17.99 | Chealsea Boots (Black/Patent), £24.99 | Shoulder Bag (Powder Pink), £19.99 | Watch with Sparkly Stones (Powder Pink), £17.99 | Imitation Leather Trousers (Black), £19.99 | Fine-knit Jumper (Grey), £17.99 - all H&M

Look 3
Lastly, I fell in love with this fluffy jumper in natural white.  This jumper has Christmas written all over it and will make the ideal outfit for Christmas Day worn with a beautiful burgundy pleated skirt and court shoes.

Fluffy Jumper (Natural White), £14.99 | Pleated Skirt (Burgundy), £29.99 | Necklace with Sparkly Pendents (Gold-Coloured/Light Pink), £9.99 | Suede Bucket Bag (Powder Pink), £39.99 | Court Shoes (Powder Pink), £49.99 - all H&M

As I'm getting older I'm becoming more mindful when it comes to disposable fashion and making a conscious decision to invest in the clothes I wear rather than buying things for the sake of buying them.  These jumpers have definitely been some good investments which I will get lots of use out of and I know I will be wearing them for months to come.

I hope this post has inspired you.
xoxo


What have been your favourite purchases this winter?  What items of clothing have you invested in recently?  I'd love to know!  Leave a comment below!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig